Friday, June 25, 2010

GOING LIVE IN GENEVA SWITZERLAND

The Brazelton Infant Development Centre in Geneva sponsored a symposium early in June: "I sense, therefore I am" for providers and researchers interested in Infant Development and the relationships between young children and their parents and other caregivers.

I was one of the speakers, discussing how Sensory Processing affects our understanding of children's behaviors, and how our relationships with children are influenced by both the children's and the adults' sensory processing patterns. The core concepts in Living Sensationally formed the basis of my remarks.

It was my first experience with having an interpreter on stage with me [the course was in French]. I would say a paragraph or so, and then he would say it again in French. I sounded GREAT as a French man!!

People were very responsive, and wanted to know more... maybe Living Sensationally can get translated into French!

No comments: