Thursday, February 4, 2010

LIVING SENSATIONALLY IN HEBREW...soon!

I just found out from the publisher that Living Sensationally has been contracted to be translated into Hebrew. I was a visiting professor in Israel last year, so this news is particularly lovely for me. I loved spending time in Israel, and have some incredible colleagues there that I am still collaborating with today.

Since my goal is for the ideas in Living Sensationally to be everyday knowledge and sources of conversations around the kitchen table, I believe that this is one more step toward that goal!

Thanks to whomever initiated this project, and best wishes to you. I can't wait to see how it looks in Hebrew!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's out! Called L'Hiyot Derech haHushim. Available at "Tzomet haSfarim" chain of bookstores.