Tuesday, November 11, 2008

PLAZA LIBRARY EXPERIENCE

More than 70 people showed up at the library to find out about Living Sensationally. It is really great to see that people are interested in this topic without any other previous experiences. When I talk to colleagues and families in my professional work, they are already somewhat familiar with the ideas, and want to learn more. At the library, the ideas have to stand on their own merit as raw material; thanks to everyone who responded to this invitation to spend an evening with me. I loved all the conversation and stories people had to tell, and as always, I learn too.

And the very coolest thing: Mr Kemper, the person providing vision for the Library system in our community, took the time to come and thank me for being part of the Library series. This man is an incredible and positive force in our community; I so appreciated meeting him, and in a small way, contributing to his vision for us.

No comments: